About End Fastenings
At The Bead Shop we stock an abundance of end fastenings perfect for finishing off all kinds of stringing materials including leather, waxed cord, nylon coated wire and Kumihimo braids, we stock everything from ribbon clamps and box closers to crimp ends and coil ends, so whatever kind of jewellery you are looking to create we have something that will professionally fasten it.
As well as stocking the appropriate end fastenings and stringing materials to create a beautiful handcrafted piece of jewellery, we also have a plethora of tools and pliers to help you along the way including crimping pliers, flat nose and chain nose pliers that always come in super handy.
- Coil Necklace Ends – work really well with waxed cord and are perfect for creating both mens and women’s jewellery without any fuss.
- Box closers – these super sturdy end fastenings are ideal for finishing off jewellery made from leather, waxed cord and even rattail.
- Calottes – look super professional and are ideal for using when pearl knotting.
- Ribbon Clamps – ribbon clamps are absolutely perfect for finishing of choker necklaces and flat kumihimo braids, they are super easy to use and make a piece of simple jewellery look professionally executed.
- Crimp Ends – we stock two types of end crimp the EZ crimp ends, perfect for finishing off nylon coated wire without the fuss of crimping pliers or wire guardians and also crimp ends ideal for other fine stringing materials such as 0.5mm waxed cord, 0.6mm Chinese knotting cord.
- End Caps/ Bell Closers – are great to use alongside thicker stringing materials or braided and multi stranded jewellery, simply glue in your chosen thread using zap jewellery gel.