About Jewellery Making Equipment
Here are some of the jewellery making basics we stock:
- Flat nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Glues and adhesives
More Jewellery Making Equipment
If you are a professional jewellery maker or have moved onto the next stage in your jewellery making journey then we also have all the more precise tools for your project.
- The Bead Smith Micro Engraver is excellent for personalisation and its pen shape makes it very easy to use. We also stock replacement tips.
- Our bead mats are made from micro fibre fabric and are very useful in keeping beads from rolling away. Sticky beads mats are also helpful for segregating your beads while working.
- We have a comprehensive range of metal stamp punches available, offering further ways to customise your designs. There is a wide choice of Beadsmith stamp designs and styles available and we also offer stamp sets of circles, alphabets and nature and heart shapes.
- Glues are often a basic tool needed for jewellery making alongside which we also offer glue guns, glue sticks, cement as well as lacquers and glazes for a varnished finish.
- Jewellery looms are great for seasoned and budding bead weavers and we have a variety available to choose from at The Bead Shop.
- Bench block and doming blocks are a great accessory for manipulating, hammering craft wire and adding character to vintaj blanks.
- The Bead Shop Wire work tools range includes the wire whacker which hardens many types of wire materials including copper and gold craft wire. A thing- a-ma –jig allows you to create your own unique jewellery templates with smooth lines and curves. Jump ring makers and wire looping pliers are also available.
Jewellery Making Accessories
As well as the above we also have beading needles, beading reamers, applicators, beading boards and much more. Storage boxes are very handy for making sure your all your beads stay in one place while you are being creative.
You might also want to have a look at our collection of jewellery threads and cords ideal for creating bespoke necklaces chokers, bracelets and earrings.
Once you have the right tools you will then have the confidence to create more complete and intricate designs using charms to create unique bracelets, button for a different jewellery designs and beads to make your piece have that handmade look.
Using seed beads in your jewellery making project is one of the great ways of testing out your tool kit and allowing you to create some delightful pieces of hand crafted jewellery. Have a look at our diverse selection of seed beads.
At The Bead Shop our focus is on providing quality items for our customers while keeping our prices as competitive as possible.