Plated chains are a classic item of jewellery that can be incorporated into both cutting edge and traditional jewellery designs. Have a browse through our collection at The Bead Shop where you will find a large variety of styles.
The Chain Range
- Silver plated chains are popular for creating a range of contemporary jewellery designs; choose from a plentiful and diverse range at The Bead Shop.
- Antique copper plated chains work well if you are trying to achieve an earthy and simple jewellery design. Spark your creativity with our collection of large elongated curb chains, etched trace chains and chunky trace chains.
- Gold plated chains are a timeless jewellery classic. Getting the right chain is crucial to the overall visual effect and there is no shortage of choice at The Bead Shop with 13 different kinds available.
- Black plated chains are a popular choice as they work so well with many different kinds of charms and beads. Chunky trace chains and diamond curb chains are just two of the 12 varieties we have available.
- Large oval and large curb chain styles are also available in the unique and alluring champagne plated chain range.
- 12 different styles of Antique Brass exist in The Bead Shop range with each offering an individual feel to your jewellery item; choose from the large textured trace chains, dainty etched trace chains and many more.
- Antique silver plated chains come in 9 kinds including large oval, large curb and chunky trace chain.
- There are 12 different sizes of Ball chains available along with an equal number of connectors to fit them. Have a look through our silver plated, gold plated and Antique Copper plated options.
Creating A Chain Design
When it comes to making your bracelet or necklace using plated chains, you will need a few jewellery making tools and equipment to help you along the way. We have lots of different kinds of pliers in stock including flush cutter pliers which work well with chains. Crimping pliers are also useful if you are using crimp beads.
If it’s ideas and advice you are after choice then have a look through some of articles in The Bead Shop blog which incorporate the use of plated chains; How To Make A Spikey Pearl and Chunky Chain, How To Make Aztec Tribal Jewellery and How To Make Freshwater Pearl and Semi-Precious Necklace are just some to choose from.