Glues, Adhesives & Glazes
Glues, adhesives and glazes are essential for many jewellery making projects you’ll come across on your journey. We have a wide range of high quality adhesives for numerous tasks all at affordable prices. We have glue ranging from general multipurpose for attaching resin flowers to ring bases and sealing the ends of cord to fabric glues and glazes
- E6000 – is a silicone based industrial strength one-part epoxy contact adhesive, it forms a tough, flexible and permanent bond that dries clear. Use it in beading and jewellery making, using wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, mosaics, masonry and concrete; it also works well on leather rubber and vinyl and on most plastics. We stock E6000 in 4 different sized tubes
- 5 Minute Epoxy Glue Syringe – is a super strong, quick drying 2 part resin perfect for a huge range of jewellery making projects including adhering things onto ring bases using a wide range of materials such as metal, wood, concrete, china & ceramics and glass. It’s Water resistant, dries clear and comes in a syringe for easy squeezing.
- G– S Hypo Cement - Has a super fine nozzle for a precise and professional application so is perfect for working on a smaller scale. G- S hypo Cement is ideal for bonding all plastic, beads, ceramics, glass and more. It dries clear and sets in 10 minutes.
- Beadalon Bead Fix – Perfect for adhering glass, stone, metal, most plastics, wood and most other types of beads. It is unaffected by hot and cold temperatures, water resistant and quick-setting, even on absorbent surfaces.
- Zap Jewellery Gel - Is a non drip multipurpose jewellery gel it bonds Metal, Leather, Porcelain, Wood, Plastic or Rubber. It has a tapered nozzle to help with an accurate application. We recommended for use with Kumihimo, as the adhesive stays in its gel state and does not soak into the cord so it fills the gaps in-between the cord and the end fastening to create a really secure bond. The gel base also prevents any bleeding
- Dazzle Tac Jewellery Glue- is great for bonding base metals, semi precious stones, glass, ceramics, most plastics, beads, wire, bone, horn, mirrors and more.
- Crafters pick - The Ultimate! Non Toxic Super Glue - Adheres to plastics, metals, ceramics, vinyl, glass, painted and varnished surfaces, wood, fabrics, leather, paper & more! It dries fast and clear.
- Crafters Pick- Jewel Bond / Fabric Glue – They are great adhesives for bonding decorative embellishments such as gems, rhinestones, sequins and glitter. Permanent, washable and flexible, they both bonds to fabrics and dry perfectly clear.
- G- S Hypo Cement Fabric Glue - Includes a precision applicator to allow for precise amounts of cement to be applied to intricate parts for neat and precise work. G- S hypo Cement Fabric Glue is ideal for all fabric, textiles, suede, yarn, paper and other porous surfaces.
- 3D Lacquer - can be layered to give a great raised effect; simply wait for one layer to dry before applying your next coat, it dries clear to give a glass-like finish, and bubbles less than similar adhesives.
- Diamond Glaze – is a glue and a glaze all rolled into one. Perfect for sealing pictures to bezels with a raised glass- like finish, or mix with water for a thin lacquer finish, as well as using it in its original state you can also mix it with inks, dyes, pearlescent pigments and watercolours for something a little out of the ordinary. Perfect for adhering glitter glass and plastic.