About Ring Bases
Ring bases are highly versatile, so many options are available when creating your own rings, you are able to make it as quick and simple or as intricate and complex as you like and there are absolutely no rules. We have a large selection of ring bases in a wide variety of colours and styles.
Ring Base Styles
- Adjustable Ring Bases – perfect for creating unique rings for any sized finger just bond whatever you like for example a 25x18mm rose cameo or a 33x22mm large resin cake charm to the ring base using a good jewellery glue such as the 5 minute epoxy glue for a strong and secure hold. They are available in 3 different styles.
- Bling Ring Bases – for a ring with a twist, simply attach your chosen beads using a headpin, you could even mix it up by some plated chain or adding a charm or two. They are available in 4 colours and are adjustable in size and you’ll have a unique and original ring in no time.
- Sieve Ring Bases – make a wonderful statement piece and look super intricate without too much hard work, to create a sieve ring all you need are your beads and a metre of monofilament nylon, try adding seed beads for that extra delicate touch. They are available in 2 colours and 2 different sizes.
- Cameo Ring Bases – come in all shapes and sizes, simply glue your chosen cameo or cabochon within the frame for a beautiful piece of costume jewellery sure that’s sure to catch people’s eye. They are available in 7 styles and different 4 sizes.
- Plastic Ring Bases – are ideal for creating quirky chunky rings simply by bonding a cameo or any kind of flat back to them.
But whichever style of ring base you decide is perfect for you we are sure that you’ll get much enjoyment from wearing a handcrafted original piece that you have lovingly created.