Beadalon Jewellery Wire
Beadalon jewellery wire is a soft yet resilient, flexible craft wire which has remained a popular choice for jewellery makers. It is made from stainless steel and contains various different numbers of strands. At The Bead Shop we have 7, 19 and 49 strand combinations to choose from.
Our Beadalon wire is reasonably priced and there are acres of choice in terms of size and colour.
Beadlon Wire Range
- Beadalon 7 Strands is the most popular kind of Beadalon wire and is used for lots of different kinds of craft and jewellery projects. It is excellent at keeping its shape and there are 9 thicknesses available with lengths ranging from 3.5 metres and 305 metres.
- Beadalon 19 Strands is also a general purpose wire with a nylon coating covering it. It is perfect for adding beads that are slightly heavier e.g. 16 mm ceramic round beads. There are 6 different thicknesses 10 different colours available including silver plated and 24 k gold plated.
- Beadalon 49 Strands is the strongest of all the wires which means it is the most rigid and unlikely to kink. It can hold many different kinds of beads and there are 3 different sizes and 9 various colours available.
- Beadalon Memory Wire is ideal for creating floating jewellery as beads rest on its smooth flat surface so delicately. It is available in silver plated and gold plated and provides extra sparkle with its reflective surface. There are 12 coils per pack.
- Beadalon Kink Free T holds its shape like no other craft wire; you can bend it, loop it, twist it and the shape remains the same. It measures 3.05 m in length and looks fabulous paired with Swarovski crystals.
More From Beadalon…
The Beadalon wire range also includes a range of other accessories including Beadalon Findings e.g. pinch bails, round crimps, lobster clasps and crimp ends. The Beadalon Chain kits are an easy way to get a quick yet professional finish with fold over box closer ends to affix your fastening to. Beadalon crimp sets contain 4 different sizes of crimp ends to accommodate all different kinds of designs.
What Works With Beadalon Wire?
One of the joys of Beadalon wire is that it can be paired with numerous different kinds of beads and charms. Experiment with Miyuki seed beads or Dichroic glass beads to create unique and charming jewellery pieces. Many of our jewellery making kits include Beadalon 7 stranded wire they provide a great starting point for beginners and are worthwhile if you are looking for some beading inspiration.