About Metal Beads
In addition, the appearance of metal beads lends itself to a number of different styles and trends. They pair perfectly with hematite beads, sit comfortably in a Shamballa bracelet and create an edgy quality alongside contrasting pearl beads.
Our Range Of Metal Beads & Spacer Beads
- Our patterned spacer beads consist of daisy metal spacer beads, gold plated hammered heart beads, coil wire beads plus a large range of Tibetan style beads and connectors
- Diamante Metal slider beads and butterfly spacer beads are part of The Bead Shop’s slider plate beads collection. Browse through them individually to view dimensions and the number of loops on each piece
- If you are looking for something quite literally out of this world then explore our Stardust beads range. Our comet coloured collection includes champagne, gold, black, silver and size-wise you can choose from 4mm up to 12mm dimensions
- Our plain spacer beads will complement your focal point metal beads perfectly. Choose from our wide selection of colours and sizes including antique copper plated, champagne plated, silver plated, gold plated. 2mm – 6mm sizes are available
- Metal rhondelle spacer beads can be purchased at The Bead Shop in patterned and plain styles and there are a number of sizes and colours available
- Wire beads and pendants are silver plated and offered in heart, cube, flower, disc and star shapes
- Wing spacer beads, ball chain beads silver plated spacer bars including antique and tube shapes are another metal bead alternative for your specific jewellery creation
Jewellery Making Equipment For Metal Bead Designs
Working with metal beads is fun and satisfying. To make it more so it is recommended you have all the jewellery making equipment with you before you begin your design.
The Bead Shop provides all the tools and accessories you will need to carry out your project with ease. Below is a sample of some of the items available online to help you with your metal bead creation.
- Pliers and cutters are valuable tools when working with metal beads and your chosen stringing material. We have specific pliers designed for use with certain jewellery making materials so it is worthwhile having a look at the individual product details online
- The Bead Shop’s Stringing material collection is wide and varied but it is important that you choose the correct material for metal beads. Glance through our tiger tail and Beadlon beading wire range which are popular accompaniments with metal beads
- Stop your round metal beads from rolling away with one of our handy storage boxes which also helps keep your items separate and your work space more ordered