About Jewellery Making Kits
If you know someone who is interested in bead weaving or jewellery making, whatever the level, we have an assorted collection available, any of which making a perfect gift.
Jewellery Making Kit Range
Below is a glimpse of some of the jewellery making kits we have online at The Bead Shop:
- We have a number of different starter kits available including the Beginners Boxed Beading kit which contains a variety of materials including bead mixes, findings and stringing materials. Our silver plated boxed findings kit is very handy for keeping all those small findings in separate compartments yet in the same box; crimps, calottes and clasps are a few of the items included.
- Our necklace kit collection includes a unique blend of playful, stylish and bohemian themes. The gingerbread Man necklace and earring kit is loveable and charming while the Skull and Rose chain necklace kit is edgy and modern. For a more delicate and free spirited design there is the Indian Sapphire-Picasso and Swarovski Floating Necklace kit
- If you are after something festive then take a look at our Christmas kits. We have an angels earrings kit, a Christmas Crystal Star necklace and a snowman Christmas charm bracelet and earrings kit.
- Kumihimo kits are always popular and our range at the Bead Shop won’t disappoint. Try our Kumihimo Seed Bead Bracelet kit. If you want a little more dazzle to your design then Kumihimo Swarovski bracelet kit is also worth a glance.
- Valentine’s Pure Romance With Beaded Heart Kit with Swarovski Crystals is a jewellery making set for the more advanced bead weaving enthusiast. To complement the Valentine Kit range and embrace the popularity of Shamballa Style bracelets is Our Hearts And Flowers Shamballa Style Bracelet Kit which is easy to pick up and produces a sparkly and unique bracelet design.
- Our jewellery making kit collection also consists of brooch kits, earrings kits, hair kits and ring kits. Our watch kits and bag charm kits provide a unique alternative to more conventional jewellery items.
All of the kits come with instructions for the specific project and some come complete with jewellery making tools.
Jewellery Making Equipment
If you need any additional tools to go with your chosen kit then browse through a large selection of jewellery making equipment online at The Bead Shop. We stock beading reamers, hammers, pliers and needles and other types of tools specific to your project.